Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekend Planning

I will get stuff done this weekend.  I have to.  That's all there is to it.

Friday
Shop with my mom and Maggie
Buy Atticus shoes that fit
Fold and stuff diapers
Cook dinner
Relax with Michael

Saturday
Hang new curtains in master bedroom
Deep clean master bedroom
Finish unfinished sewing projects
Make dessert for pool party
Pool party

Sunday
Strip diapers
Line dry diapers
Attack mountain of laundry
Put away laundry :(
Meal plan/make grocery list for the week
Bathe Elvira the beagle

There.  I said it.  All like, 11 of of you need to keep me accountable.  I'll check in on Monday.

PS I'm linking up with My Happy House.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm here from the blog hop. Happy weekend!
    http://metzgerfamilylove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate putting away laundry! :(

    Hopefully you can get all of those things done! Busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from the blog hop. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    Amy
    http://lifewithaubrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tired just looking at your list! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I'd do the laundry gladly, yours too Chloe, but I can't stand the cleaning so much. Once our bathroom reno is over I want to hire someone to come in and clean from top to bottom. I think then I can "maintain" if that makes sense.

    Oh and I'm following from the My Happy House blog hop - I'm at drinkslikefish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining in the blog hop for weekend planning! Stop on over because you are featured in my sidebar as one of the first three participants!! Wonderful blog...I will be back to read about your HSHHC adventures...we also used the same book!

    ReplyDelete