Tuesday, June 21, 2011

24 hour emotions

The last 24 hours have included a wide range of emotions.  Let's review:

Boredom - Last night, I spent two hours working on a spreadsheet in Excel with my computer-illiterate husband.  It was, quite possibly, the longest two hours ever.  This is what I looked like when we were done.
Photo 54

Fear - Today, I took my son, niece, and cousin to the mall to shop and for dippin' dots while my Granny had an eye doctor appointment.  I left my iPhone on the chair where we ate our ice cream and didn't realize it until we were at Wal-mart 30 minutes later.  OMG.  I was terrified.  We rushed back to the mall to try to find it.  Luckily, a good samaritan turned it in to the Brookstone store beside the sitting area.

Excitement - I remembered that we have a photo session with Melody Hood tomorrow night for Atticus' three-month pictures as well as some family shots.

Sadness - I found out that my Granny has to have cataract surgery on Monday. :(

Disappointment - I used my new Essie "Fair Game" nail polish on my toes.  In the bottle, it looks like a light gunmetal gray.  On my toes, it looks like shit.

Excitement - This Saturday is our club's annual raft out on the lake.  I'm giddy with excitement.  We don't sleep with the generator on, so we're not going to spend the night out on the lake, but I'm looking forward to it regardless .

0 comments:

Post a Comment