Monday, June 20, 2011

Makeup Must Haves

I did a post on skin products I love, so here are the makeup products I love. 

makeup - primer
Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correct Foundation Primer - Color Adjust (minimizes redness.  It's the green one).
I love this primer.  My skin has a red tone year round because of dryness in the winter and sunburn in the summer.  This primer makes my face look less red, and I often wear it when I don't wear any makeup.  I love it.  With primer, a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time.

makeup - foundation
Smashbox HD Healthy FX Foundation with SPF 15 - Fair 0
This is the foundation I use.  Do I love it?  No, but I'm 27 years old and have yet to find a foundation I love.  It works.  It evens out my skin, has nice coverage, and doesn't break me out.  I like it.  We're friends, but I'm not going to marry this foundation.

Makeup - concealer
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - 01 Light
I LOVE this concealer.  It is creamy and perfect.
makeup - blush
Nars Blush - in, yep, Orgasm
I believe this is everyone's favorite blush.  It's mine, too.   I also want to get Mati Hari or Desire (two very pink shades)

makeup - mascara
Clinique Naturally Glossy Mascara - Jet Brown
I hate mascara that looks like mascara, you know?  My eyelashes are blonde, so it's pretty obvious when I'm wearing mascara, but for a day-to-day look, I don't like having massive eyelashes.  This mascara is wonderful.  It darkens and lengthens my lashes without making them look absolutely ridiculous.

Kiehl's Lip Balm #1 - This is my favorite lip balm, ever.

**all pictures from Sephora.com**

0 comments:

Post a Comment