Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

I got new running shoes.  
Photobucket

I like them a lot.  My Asics that I've been wearing for a couple of years were absolutely shot.  

Atticus went with me to test them out the first time:


Photobucket

He freaking loves that frog.  He yanks on it and yanks on it all the time.  

I went shopping with my mom and Maggie at the outlet center in Calhoun this past weekend.  I got an $8 swimsuit coverup at Gap for myself and spent $160 on Michael.  $160 got him six pocket t-shirts, two polo shirts, one dress shirt with French cuffs, a pair of cuff links, two pairs of shorts, and one pair of boat shoes.  Bass, Izod, and Van Heusen were having awesome sales. 

We spent the night on the boat Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night and played lots of Rummikub. 

Good times.  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment