Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mid-Week Randoms

This week has been eventful.  Eventful as in we haven't done much, and all I have to talk about is Atticus.

He prefers to hang out with his hand down my shirt.

Photobucket

Perhaps he's related to his father, no?

Thanks to a facebook friend, I figured out how to put applique patterns on my sewing machine.  I have a Bernina 640, and this was my first ever applique.  :)

Photobucket

I have no idea what to do with it because I used a scrap piece of fabric to make it.  I've since appliqued a little dinosaur on a plain blue johnjohn.  Looks like I'll be dressing Atticus in appliqued and embroidered clothes until he's in high school. 

This week was Atticus' first time riding in the shopping cart outside of his car seat.  Usually, if I'm grocery shopping, I wear him in the Moby or Ergo, but for some reason, I had neither in the car with me.  He's kind of sitting up.  That's a lie.  He sits for a few seconds and crashes.  I thought if there was a strap to buckle him in and something for him to hold on to, he might be able to ride in the cart. 

Photobucket

He loved it!

And finally, while I prefer to state that Atticus does not look like either Michael or myself because he looks like Atticus, we receive an overwhelming amount of comments that he is the spitting image of his daddy.  

I think he looks like me too!

Photobucket

What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment