Tuesday, July 19, 2011

This Past Weekend

This past weekend included a lot of fun things.

Like, cleaning out my nail polish bag:

Photobucket

That's all trash.  A few years ago, OPI stopped making (or at least stopped selling here in Chattanooga) "Honeymoon Red."  It was my favorite.  I purchased all of these red hues to replace it.  They didn't make the cut.  Nothing will ever be as good as "Honeymoon Red."  

Occasionally, I get in a mindset that we have too much stuff, so I purge.  Most of the time, Michael's stuff gets the boot, but this past Saturday, my nail polish collection took a big hit.

Every night for the past few days, Michael and I have played Rummikub.  It's like Rummy, kind of, but with Scrabble-like tiles instead of cards.  I LOVE it like Uncle Jesse, Zack and Kelly, and The Baby-Sitters Club (as in - it will never go out of style).


Photobucket

And finally, this past weekend concluded with our chaperoning Atticus' date with Piper and Ireland:




My son is a chick magnet.

Until they want their mommies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment