Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Atticus - Two Months

DSC_0194

Weight: 13 lbs, 6 oz. (90+%)

DSC_0227

Length: 24" (90%)

DSC_0276

Head Circumference: 15.5" (50%)

DSC_0233

Diapers:  Atticus is still in cloth diapers.  No disposables and no diaper rash for this boy!

Sleep:  Atticus doesn't like to nap during the day if we are home.  He will, reluctantly, if I wear him in the Moby wrap.  If we go out and about, he falls asleep as soon as he gets in the carseat, stroller, or wrap.  He goes to bed around 9-10 pm.  Occasionally, he'll sleep until 6-7 without waking up, but he usually wakes to eat between 3-5 am.   He still sleeps swaddled at night on his back.

Eating:  He's still exclusively breastfed!  No formula for Atticus! :)

DSC_0172

Clothes:  He wears mostly 3-6 month clothing, but there are a few 0-3 month items that still fit.  I believe their days are numbered, though.

Atticus smiles at us constantly.  He still loves taking a bath (or shower) with either Michael or me.  Elvira  the beagle occasionally smells him, but neither of them are impressed with the other.  He sat in the Bumbo for the first time this month.  The first time was an absolute disaster, but we kept trying, and he loves it now.  I have yet to cut his toenails, but his fingernails are now too strong for me to peel them.  I am scared of cutting him, so I have resorted to biting his fingernails instead of using clippers.  Judge me if you will, but he won't sit still, and I'll wake him up if I try to cut them while he's sleeping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment